Mad Science provides fun hands-on science enrichment programs, after school and on weekends, to area schools and community centers
We spark imaginative learning when school is out! Our science clubs provide fun, interactive and educational activities for children that instill a clearer understanding of science and how it affects the world around us. Children in grades K through 5 are able to touch, see, hear and taste science through exciting hands-on activities, spectacular demonstrations, and inquiry-based discussions. Take home projects and additional material sent home for each session extend the fun and engage the whole family. We offer children a chance to see just how cool science can be!
- Are hands-on and inquiry-based.
- Include take home projects and lesson extensions with each class.
- Are free to your school - funded by parents.
- Correlate with national and Florida Sunshine State Standards for science.
- Are led by trained, qualified and dynamic instructors. (backgrounds checked)
- Are 1 hour long and held once a week.
- Use unique equipment and original materials.
- Are age-appropriate, and very interactive.
- Offer schools and centers great value.
- Are easy to plan and hassle-free to run. Mad Science handles everything.
We get kids EXCITED about science!