The following provides you with information on Mad Science after-school program policies:
- All supplies and materials are included in the class fee.
- Class sizes range from 12 to 20. Students will be grouped by like grades if there are enough students for two classes or more.
- Mad Science is held at your child's school. We will email you the the day before the start of the program to confirm your child's registration. A valid email address is required for confirmation.
- Mad Science will not share your email address or personal information with any outside organization.
- If your child will be picked up after Mad Science, you must meet your child at the at designated pick-up location - usually the school car circle. Mad Science is not responsible for children before or after the stated class times.
- For refund requests made prior to the start of the program, a $10 processing fee will be deducted. No refunds after the 1st week of the program.
- If weather cancels school the day of the program, class will not be held that day. A make-up day will be added to the end of the session automatically.
- A $20 fee will be charged for checks that are returned unpaid.
- A $10 fee applies to late registrations (after the stated deadline).
- Mad Science does not pro-rate, but will provide the take-home projects for missed classes.